Thank you to the lovely Alice In Readerland for nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’m truly flattered and honored! Her tag lines says it all – She’s a young adult who reviews YA books. If you’re a lover of YA fiction, then you want to check out her blog. In fact, her recent mention of an ARC of Robin Benway’s Also Known As has me impatiently waiting for the book to be released!
So, having accepted this award, I must now share 7 facts about myself.
1. In the past 16 years, I’ve moved 7 times, twice out of the country.
2. I have three tattoos – one of my Japanese family crest (on my mom’s side), one of my dad’s Japanese family crest, and one of the Japanese kanji for the word snake, because I am the year of the snake.
3. I love soup. All soup!
4. I love to travel – some of my favorite places I’ve visited are Kyoto, Paris (of course), Halong Bay (in Vietnam), and Sydney, but my all time favorite city is New York!
5. I can’t watch or read horror. It freaks me out.
6. My weaknesses besides books (because that’s a given) are shoes and purses. Sigh.
7. Thinking up seven facts to share here was really, really, REALLY hard! LOL
The Rules of Accepting the One Lovely Blog Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award photo in your post.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate a few other bloggers.
There are so many blogs I read and enjoy that it’s hard to just pick a few. Here are four of the many great blogs I read and follow: